The Volair Sim team has been busy working on a bunch of exciting accessories for your Volair Sim cockpits:
- Effective immediately, Volair Sim cockpits and accessories are factory pre-drilled for Saitek X-55 HOTAS.
- We are pleased to announce availability of a Volair Sim Arm Rest Kit. This kit has been developed especially with HOTAS users and pilots in-mind. As you all know, having an arm-rest is crucial to precision flying especially when using a joystick. In fact, fighter jet and commercial pilots will tell you that an arm support a mandatory equipment for many airplanes. Of course, like all Volair Sim designs, the arm rests are fully adjustable forward/aft/up/down/in/out. They are also angle-adjustable so you can achieve a perfectly comfortable position. They flip up for easy cockpit entry. Few photos below:
- Next, due to numerous customers’ requests, an additional universal side mount kit is now available:
This side mount kit, mountable on right or left side (allowing you now to have double side mounts), is factory pre-drilled for the following controllers:
- Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. (Hands on Throttle and Stick) – NEW!
- Saitek X-52 System
- Logitech G27 Shifter
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog
- Saitek Thottle Quadrant(s) and/or Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel.
- Last but not least, we have manufactured a limited amount of left keyboard mounts. These allow you to move the keyboard and the right throttle mount from the right to the left side of the seat. The quantity of these is very limited, so if you need one, order it ASAP.